Here’s a number of images I took for a shoot with the (recently married!) Slee family. How cute is that puppy?
- I would have an excuse to go outdoors all the time.
- It would be completely normal to go for three walks a day.
- Dogs make your mood better, no matter what.
- I wouldn’t want a boyfriend, because having a dog would be way better.
- I wouldn’t be afraid of my neighbors, because the dog would alert me of danger.
- Live vacuum cleaner.
- Dog owners are just generally cooler people.
- Dogs love you no matter what.
There are few things more relaxing than a night in alone. At least for me. This could be why I never lived with roomates very well.
After a long week, I really don’t have any desire to go out until two in the morning. And the perfect way to wind down is with a glass of wine and a movie out of the RedBox.
Or two, in tonight’s case. “House at the End of the Street” and “Liberal Arts.” Two movies that I’m not sure I have any desire to see, but looked better than anything else in the Box.
On another note, I had every intention this morning of having a completely interesting thrift-find-turned-awesome DIY post for this evening…but when I went thrifting today I managed to find ziltch. You are now left with this post about wine and movies.
Also, I created a fantastic playlist on Spotify today with the perfect mix of 90s, 00s and today’s music. Listen to it here: Heart Skips a Beat.
Have a cute puppy to brighten your day,